2011/01/29

Ukulele Strap


This is my Ukulele. i named her"Phoebe".
came from my favorite book the Catcher in the Rye.




I'm going to write about my little good news.
I'm so happy (with a twinkle) that i can talk about this.

My recent work was finally completed.
I designed a special Ukulele leather strap for a client (and myself).
It was really worthwhile project for me. I enjoyed a lot.
Actually,Clients are my close friends, they have own Ukulele shop in osaka.
 Called "Ohana".
I love their store a lot. Please come to see them if you get a chance.

so,we made our ukulele strap from scratch. It took almost 10 months to finish.
we have knew exactly what people needs.
 because we love to play ukulele. especially my friends are professional player/musician. 

you know, no special Ukulele strap on the market.
Ukulele lovers use hand-made strap or use something substitute for it.
When i play my Ukulele, the energy i use to hold a Ukulele up without strap.
I really needed something good.

What i wanted to design is ... first of the kind, functional, flexibility, comfortable, 
flattering Ukukeke and stylish.

I tried to design to fit any type of ukulele.i've been trying make them simple but i was careful not to make them boring.

These days people just use and throw away so many things. but I wouldn't want to do that.

We should handle things more carefully and should use them long time.
Thus it was important to make high-quality products.


I put a lot of love into making our strap.
I hope to be able to please many people around the world.
 and i am really thankful for this chance to collaborate with my Ohana friends and i'd like to thank you all of my friends for reading !!! ♥





















I'll keep posted more detail about.

is my English Okay?

Love, Yui